- white girl: i dont like this abandoned insane asylum, zack.
- white boy: come on, amanda, 10 years ago tonight, the famous blood skull killer committed his last murder right here and then vanished.
- white girl: you're just trying to scare me.
- white boy: lmao
- they continue walking for a few seconds
- *white couple hears noise*
- white girl: babe what that??
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *leaves her alone*
- *choking noises*
- white girl: zack!!!
- white boy: ha ha just kidding!
- white girl: asshole!
- white boy: im just playin babe
- white girl: that wasnt funny but ur still cute
- *playful kiss*
- *things turn sexy*
- *hear noise*
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *he leaves and then there's a silence for a long time*
- *maybe a thud*
- white girl: zack! this isnt funny anymore zack!
- *she walks and he dead*
- white girl: ahhh!!
- *killer shows up with sickle or quirky weapon that distinguishes him from other horror movie villains*
- white girl: ahhh!!!
- *white girl runs*
- *dead end*
- *thinks she free n safe*
- *guy catches her*
- *cuts her*
- *she dead*
- opening title slashes across screen: BLOOD SLICE IN 3-D
If they hate you, it’s either because they can’t have you or change you.
Hedonist Poet (via hedonistpoet)
Michael Che continues his quest to find a safe space for unarmed Black men. Pt 2.
(Pt 1 set)
funniest part of this was the cop said “get on the ground” Micheal was like….”ain’t no ground…we in space” Daily Show is ten times funnier since adding him and Jessica Williams
IM SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN *SNORTS A LINE OF PUMPKIN SPICE*
Painfully average looking with a great sense of humor and always down to get drunk
homework on the weekends is legal but gay marriage isn’t what is wrong with society
so here’s a fun story about this movie. guess who loves this movie? me! i do! i love this movie. i love this movie so much that when i was in the 7th grade and i saw “first wives club 2” on pay per view i was like: HELL YEAH!! FIRST WIVES CLUB TWO!! NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A SEQUEL!!!
here’s the synopsis for first wives club 2:
disgruntled first wives take their ex-husbands’ new lovers under their wing.
sounds great, right? awesome viewing material for a precocious 11-year-old.
so i buy this movie, and like, three minutes into it i’m starting to feel suspicious?? like it’s really low quality and my girls are nowhere in sight?? how come none of the first wives are the same?? how come they’re alone in a bedroom with mood lighting?? why is she taking off her shirt?? why are they both taking off their shirts?? WHY ARE THEY—
here’s what i did not know about first wives club 2:
- it is a lesbian porno of no relation to the beloved 1996 classic.
so of course i, horrified that i’ve accidentally bought porn on my family’s account (and in that state of panic that kids work themselves into whenever anything regarding sex is mentioned), quickly shut off the TV and go upstairs and watch an episode of veggie tales to like, cleanse my soul and apologize to jesus, and that’s that.
EXCEPT, OF COURSE:
- you have to pay for pay per view.
so the end of the month comes and i have completely put this incident out of my mind, haha, i accidentally bought porn, how funny, TELL NO ONE. right? and i’m sitting at a nice dinner with my mother, my stepfather, and my very religious aunt deb, and we’re just talking about farm things, whatever, when suddenly my mother puts her fork down and says, “okay, there’s something we need to discuss. as a family.”
- AS A FAMILY.
and i’m like, running through a list of people i know who could conceivably be dead, and fantasizing about my mother announcing that she’s going to buy me My Own Computer Just Because U Earned It Kiddo, and she pulls out a piece of paper that says DIRECTV across the top. and i’m like: OH NO.
"i received the tv bill today," my mother said, and i was like, shoveling potatoes into my mouth as fast as i could because i knew that when i went to PORN PRISON they weren’t going to feed me this kind of quality starch. "does anybody want to tell me who purchased the pornography?"
as a reminder, a quick table survey:
- my mother, surprised and disappointed by the porn bill (innocent)
- my stepfather, a grumbly old cowboy who just wants to sing along to kenny chesney and watch the hunt for red october (innocent)
- my aunt deb, a super religious catholic whose best friend is a nun named Sister Placid (innocent)
- me, the 11-year-old with a mouthful of potatoes who definitely purchased the lesbian pornography
my mother said, “i’m not going to ask again.”
my aunt looked at my stepdad. my stepdad looked at my aunt. NOBODY LOOKED AT ME, THE 11-YEAR-OLD WITH A MOUTHFUL OF POTATOES WHO DEFINITELY PURCHASED THE LESBIAN PORNOGRAPHY.
my mother shook her head and put the bill down. “this was incredibly inappropriate,” she said. “skip, deb, whoever. buy that shit on your own time. i’m not paying for it. what if molly had seen it?”
- WHAT IF MOLLY HAD SEEN IT?
"don’t expose my kid to that crap."
- MY KID
- TO THAT CRAP
"if you want to watch porn, fine, but do it in private and don’t expect me to pay for it. i can’t believe one of you did that in the living room."
- I CAN’T BELIEVE ONE OF YOU DID THAT
- IN THE LIVING ROOM
but molly, why didn’t you own up to it and explain that it was an accident?
- are you fucking kidding
- i did not want to go to porn prison
the fun conclusion to this story is that i never owned up to it, which means that there are 3 people in the world who have not solved the mystery of the lesbian porn. a quick survey:
- my mother, who lives every day wondering whose porn she paid for
- my stepfather, who probably wishes he knew less about his wife’s sister’s porn preferences
- my aunt, who probably wishes she knew less about her sister’s husband’s porn preferences
but molly, why don’t you own up to it now, with the safety of time and distance and the knowledge that porn prison isn’t real?
- are you fucking kidding
- this is the best thing i’ve ever done
what an amazing story
Someone get this lady a book deal because I want to read Tolstoy length books by her.
if you’re reading this we’re now in a relationship love you babe
bae: wat’s ur cup size?(;
bae: i thought after three D’s it went to E
me: not when ur DOUG DIMMADOME OWNER OF THE DIMMSDALE DIMMADOME
I can’t leave you. You’re the only person I love on Mondays and I fucking hate everyone on Mondays. I can’t give that up.